- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Paul George and Kawhi Leonard Spotted in Miami
- Updated: June 11, 2018
The Miami Heat are one of the many teams in the NBA that are seemingly one All-Star away from being considered serious contenders. With free agency just over two weeks away, it appears Pat Riley and company are doing their best to make sure they get that star this summer.
Of course the case could be made for the fact that South Florida is a favorite vacation spot for the rich and famous during the summer months, but George and Leonard making appearances in Miami just as the NBA offseason begins is probably not a mere coincidence.
George will be free to sign anywhere he pleases once July 1 rolls around. As for Leonard, he still has one year left on his current contract, but signs have been pointing to a possible rift between the 6-foot-7 forward and the San Antonio Spurs for quite some time.
It’s unclear if the Heat could find the money to sign George or the assets to acquire Leonard, but these photographs seems to indicate that there is certainly mutual interest between both players and the Heat.
Hopefully they find a way to bring at least one of these talented ballers to South Florida so that they can make the jump next season.