- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Pau Gasol gives Jimmy Butler ultimate compliment after taking Lakers to 6 games
- Updated: October 12, 2020
Former Los Angeles Lakers star Pau Gasol is a class act.
I wanted to take a moment and acknowledge how proud I am of @JimmyButler. You're one of the best players in the world, and a great leader!!
Congratulations to you and to the @MiamiHEAT on an outstanding season 👏🙌🔝
Love you little bro! pic.twitter.com/icWzUNeiiR
— Pau Gasol (@paugasol) October 12, 2020
When the 2019-20 season started, it looked like simply making the playoffs would be a successful season for a Heat team that largely consisted of young prospects.
Instead, they burst out the gate and claimed the fifth seed in the Eastern Conference. Then they impressed and inspired the basketball world by first upsetting the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in convincing fashion, then by reaching the NBA Finals.
Although the Heat lost the championship in six games to the Lakers, they can hold their heads up high.
Butler carried them the entire way, not just with his play on the court, but also by being an outstanding leader.