- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Bam Adebayo Overwhelming Favorite as Most Improved Player Odds Are Released
- Updated: July 6, 2020
Currently, Adebayo sits at -140 when it comes to the MIP betting odds. He’s far ahead of New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram, who is in second place at +260.
Considering how fantastic Adebayo has been this season, the odds should not come as much of a surprise.
Last season, the 6-foot-9 forward averaged 8.9 points, 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game. This year, his production has exploded to 16.2 points, 10.5 boards, 5.1 assists and 1.3 blocks per game.
He also took part in his first All-Star game earlier this year.
Alongside All-Star Jimmy Butler, Adebayo is a major reason why the Heat are considered to be one of the top teams heading into the NBA’s restart.
While an MIP award would be great for Adebayo, the University of Kentucky product is determined to accomplish much more.
In fact, he recently admitted that he is aiming to achieve something next season that only legends Kevin Garnett and Wilt Chamberlain have done before.
Next season, Adebayo is aiming to average at least 22 points, 13 rebounds and six assists per game.
If he is to achieve that goal, he could easily be in the MVP conversation by the end of the 2020-21 season.