- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
NBA Scout, Executive and Coach Severely Disrespect Miami Heat in Eastern Conference Finals Predictions
- Updated: September 15, 2020
The Miami Heat will take on the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Tuesday night.
It is a highly anticipated matchup, as both teams have well-rounded offensive attacks.
However, according to The Athletic’s Josh Robbins, a scout, front office executive and coach have all picked the Celtics over the Heat in the series.
“Scout’s pick: Celtics in six,” Robbins wrote.
“Coach’s pick: Celtics in seven.
“Executive’s pick: Celtics in six.
“Consensus advancing team: Celtics.”
While Boston certainly has a lot of star power with Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum, Miami is just as equipped to win the series.
Miami will look to prove the critics wrong in the series. Game 1 is set to tip off at 6:40 p.m. EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.