- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
- Bam Adebayo claims he deserves DPOY consideration: ‘I float under the radar because I’m not a big name in this NBA’
- Jimmy Butler gets game ball for making NBA history after Miami Heat beat Charlotte Hornets
NBA Scout, Executive and Coach Severely Disrespect Miami Heat in Eastern Conference Finals Predictions
- Updated: September 15, 2020
The Miami Heat will take on the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Tuesday night.
It is a highly anticipated matchup, as both teams have well-rounded offensive attacks.
However, according to The Athletic’s Josh Robbins, a scout, front office executive and coach have all picked the Celtics over the Heat in the series.
“Scout’s pick: Celtics in six,” Robbins wrote.
“Coach’s pick: Celtics in seven.
“Executive’s pick: Celtics in six.
“Consensus advancing team: Celtics.”
While Boston certainly has a lot of star power with Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum, Miami is just as equipped to win the series.
Miami will look to prove the critics wrong in the series. Game 1 is set to tip off at 6:40 p.m. EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.