- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
NBA Scout, Executive and Coach Severely Disrespect Miami Heat in Eastern Conference Finals Predictions
- Updated: September 15, 2020
The Miami Heat will take on the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Tuesday night.
It is a highly anticipated matchup, as both teams have well-rounded offensive attacks.
However, according to The Athletic’s Josh Robbins, a scout, front office executive and coach have all picked the Celtics over the Heat in the series.
“Scout’s pick: Celtics in six,” Robbins wrote.
“Coach’s pick: Celtics in seven.
“Executive’s pick: Celtics in six.
“Consensus advancing team: Celtics.”
While Boston certainly has a lot of star power with Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum, Miami is just as equipped to win the series.
Miami will look to prove the critics wrong in the series. Game 1 is set to tip off at 6:40 p.m. EST from the Orlando, Fla. bubble.