- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
NBA 2K19 Projected Starting 5 and Player Ratings Leaked for Miami Heat
- Updated: August 30, 2018
With the upcoming release of the popular video game NBA 2K19, fans have gotten a hold of the Miami Heat’s projected starting five along with its respective player ratings.
Ratings for every staring lineup in NBA 2k19 pic.twitter.com/C28wID5aMI
— Mike Korzemba (@mikekorz) August 29, 2018
The highest rated player on the team is Hassan Whiteside at an overall player rating of 85, which is pretty surprising considering his regression last season.
The popular video game franchise is projecting that Whiteside, Goran Dragic (84), Dion Waiters (76), Josh Richardson (78), and James Johnson (77) will be in the starting lineup come 2018-19. However, the Heat’s starting lineup for the upcoming season is still yet to be determined with so many players in and out of the lineup last year.
The team’s first game will be in Orlando against the Magic on Oct. 17.