- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
NBA 2K19 Projected Starting 5 and Player Ratings Leaked for Miami Heat
- Updated: August 30, 2018
With the upcoming release of the popular video game NBA 2K19, fans have gotten a hold of the Miami Heat’s projected starting five along with its respective player ratings.
Ratings for every staring lineup in NBA 2k19 pic.twitter.com/C28wID5aMI
— Mike Korzemba (@mikekorz) August 29, 2018
The highest rated player on the team is Hassan Whiteside at an overall player rating of 85, which is pretty surprising considering his regression last season.
The popular video game franchise is projecting that Whiteside, Goran Dragic (84), Dion Waiters (76), Josh Richardson (78), and James Johnson (77) will be in the starting lineup come 2018-19. However, the Heat’s starting lineup for the upcoming season is still yet to be determined with so many players in and out of the lineup last year.
The team’s first game will be in Orlando against the Magic on Oct. 17.