- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
NBA 2K19 Projected Starting 5 and Player Ratings Leaked for Miami Heat
- Updated: August 30, 2018
With the upcoming release of the popular video game NBA 2K19, fans have gotten a hold of the Miami Heat’s projected starting five along with its respective player ratings.
Ratings for every staring lineup in NBA 2k19 pic.twitter.com/C28wID5aMI
— Mike Korzemba (@mikekorz) August 29, 2018
The highest rated player on the team is Hassan Whiteside at an overall player rating of 85, which is pretty surprising considering his regression last season.
The popular video game franchise is projecting that Whiteside, Goran Dragic (84), Dion Waiters (76), Josh Richardson (78), and James Johnson (77) will be in the starting lineup come 2018-19. However, the Heat’s starting lineup for the upcoming season is still yet to be determined with so many players in and out of the lineup last year.
The team’s first game will be in Orlando against the Magic on Oct. 17.