- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Mo Bamba Trolls Bam Adebayo in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: December 24, 2018
After Sunday’s 115-94 win against the Orlando Magic, Miami’s Bam Adebayo posted a photo from the game on Instagram. In it, the 21-year-old is matched up against rookie Mo Bamba, who offered up a troll-worthy response to the post.
“You missed Bam. You missed,” read Bamba’s comment.
The rookie had no problem taking a jab at the Heat center, despite the Magic’s 24-point loss at home. Adebayo had a rough outing, finishing with just three points on 1-for-6 shooting from the field, and Bamba clearly wanted to remind him of that fact.
However, Bamba wasn’t exactly electric either, as he tallied just seven points in 15 minutes of action.
Bamba’s troll attempt likely won’t bother Adebayo, considering that Sunday’s win was his team’s fifth in a row. The Heat can now enjoy a two-day Christmas break before taking the court on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.