- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
Mo Bamba Trolls Bam Adebayo in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: December 24, 2018
After Sunday’s 115-94 win against the Orlando Magic, Miami’s Bam Adebayo posted a photo from the game on Instagram. In it, the 21-year-old is matched up against rookie Mo Bamba, who offered up a troll-worthy response to the post.
“You missed Bam. You missed,” read Bamba’s comment.
The rookie had no problem taking a jab at the Heat center, despite the Magic’s 24-point loss at home. Adebayo had a rough outing, finishing with just three points on 1-for-6 shooting from the field, and Bamba clearly wanted to remind him of that fact.
However, Bamba wasn’t exactly electric either, as he tallied just seven points in 15 minutes of action.
Bamba’s troll attempt likely won’t bother Adebayo, considering that Sunday’s win was his team’s fifth in a row. The Heat can now enjoy a two-day Christmas break before taking the court on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.