- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Mo Bamba Trolls Bam Adebayo in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: December 24, 2018
After Sunday’s 115-94 win against the Orlando Magic, Miami’s Bam Adebayo posted a photo from the game on Instagram. In it, the 21-year-old is matched up against rookie Mo Bamba, who offered up a troll-worthy response to the post.
“You missed Bam. You missed,” read Bamba’s comment.
The rookie had no problem taking a jab at the Heat center, despite the Magic’s 24-point loss at home. Adebayo had a rough outing, finishing with just three points on 1-for-6 shooting from the field, and Bamba clearly wanted to remind him of that fact.
However, Bamba wasn’t exactly electric either, as he tallied just seven points in 15 minutes of action.
Bamba’s troll attempt likely won’t bother Adebayo, considering that Sunday’s win was his team’s fifth in a row. The Heat can now enjoy a two-day Christmas break before taking the court on Wednesday against the Toronto Raptors.