- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
What Michael Jordan Had to Say About Dwyane Wade’s Impact on NBA
- Updated: April 8, 2019
Many NBA fans believe Michael Jordan is the greatest player in NBA history. If not the greatest, he’s certainly in the conversation for the greatest player of all time.
“I’m very happy for him,” Jordan said to CBS 4. “He’s done an unbelievable job for the game of basketball. I don’t anticipate anybody forgetting about this guy.”
Although Jordan is widely considered the best shooting guard of all time, Wade has a strong case to be No. 2.
He has quite the resume with three championships, a Finals MVP, eight All-NBA selections, 13 All-Star selections, and a scoring championship during the 2008-09 season. It’s impossible to overlook his impact on the NBA.
Wade is likely playing in the final two games of his career this week. With Miami’s playoff chances on life support, it doesn’t appear like Wade’s “One Last Dance” will include another playoff appearance.
Despite the disappointing end to the 2018-19 season, Wade’s accomplishments will live on long past his playing days. Just as Jordan points out, no one is forgetting about Wade anytime soon.