- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
- Updated: October 15, 2020
The rookie guard posted an inspirational message on social media about the Heat’s loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals.
The Heat were the league’s feel-good story this season, as they pulled off one of the biggest upsets in recent memory over the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the playoffs.
Despite being the prohibitive underdog in the Finals, Miami hung tough with the Lakers, taking two out of three contests in the middle of the series.
Although Herro played well throughout the season, he may only be scratching the surface of his potential.
His ability to handle the ball and hit the open man, in addition to his well-known 3-point shooting stroke, make him an intriguing prospect moving forward.