- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
- Report: Precious Achiuwa’s rookie deal with Miami Heat worth $12.5 million
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s extension doesn’t close the door on Miami Heat landing Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Avery Bradley reveals why he’s a ‘perfect fit’ for the Miami Heat
- Report: People around the league consider the Miami Heat making it to the NBA Finals a ‘fluke’
- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
- Updated: October 15, 2020
The rookie guard posted an inspirational message on social media about the Heat’s loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals.
The Heat were the league’s feel-good story this season, as they pulled off one of the biggest upsets in recent memory over the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the playoffs.
Despite being the prohibitive underdog in the Finals, Miami hung tough with the Lakers, taking two out of three contests in the middle of the series.
Although Herro played well throughout the season, he may only be scratching the surface of his potential.
His ability to handle the ball and hit the open man, in addition to his well-known 3-point shooting stroke, make him an intriguing prospect moving forward.