- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
- Updated: October 15, 2020
The rookie guard posted an inspirational message on social media about the Heat’s loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals.
The Heat were the league’s feel-good story this season, as they pulled off one of the biggest upsets in recent memory over the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the second round of the playoffs.
Despite being the prohibitive underdog in the Finals, Miami hung tough with the Lakers, taking two out of three contests in the middle of the series.
Although Herro played well throughout the season, he may only be scratching the surface of his potential.
His ability to handle the ball and hit the open man, in addition to his well-known 3-point shooting stroke, make him an intriguing prospect moving forward.