- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Updated: October 26, 2020
While on vacation, it looks like he’s getting to know a female companion very well.
Nunn was undrafted, yet was signed by Pat Riley and company last year. He had an unexpectedly great campaign in the 2019-20 season, averaging 15.3 points a game.
He played so well that, surprisingly, he finished second in the Rookie of the Year balloting, finishing one spot ahead of Zion Williamson, the New Orleans Pelicans sensation.
Nunn didn’t get much playing time in the early rounds of the playoffs, but that changed in the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.
With starting point guard Goran Dragic out due to a plantar fascia injury, Nunn was called upon to fill in. He did very well, as he put up multiple games with double figures in scoring during the championship series.
Nunn has a bright future, and therefore he deserves to enjoy himself right now, no matter what he has planned.