- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
- Video: Donovan Mitchell fanboys over Bam Adebayo as star duo works out together
- Bam Adebayo shares emotional story of growing up in trailer after earning max contract
- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Updated: October 26, 2020
While on vacation, it looks like he’s getting to know a female companion very well.
Nunn was undrafted, yet was signed by Pat Riley and company last year. He had an unexpectedly great campaign in the 2019-20 season, averaging 15.3 points a game.
He played so well that, surprisingly, he finished second in the Rookie of the Year balloting, finishing one spot ahead of Zion Williamson, the New Orleans Pelicans sensation.
Nunn didn’t get much playing time in the early rounds of the playoffs, but that changed in the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers.
With starting point guard Goran Dragic out due to a plantar fascia injury, Nunn was called upon to fill in. He did very well, as he put up multiple games with double figures in scoring during the championship series.
Nunn has a bright future, and therefore he deserves to enjoy himself right now, no matter what he has planned.