- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
- Video: Justise Winslow Scrimmages With Several NBA Stars
Miami Heat Surprisingly Open as Vegas Favorites to Land Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 25, 2017
Wade and the Chicago Bulls agreed on a contract buyout on Sunday evening, and while there have been reports that Wade and Heat president Pat Riley are still not seeing eye to eye, Vegas seems to think both parties will be able to overcome their differences to bring Wade back to Miami.
According to the opening lines at Bookmaker.eu, the Heat have the best odds to land Wade at +145. Miami is followed by the Oklahoma City Thunder at +180, with the field at +210. Though Wade has been linked to former teammate LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Cavs’ odds currently sit at +600.
Wade will likely want to make a decision sooner rather than later so he can being training with his new team. When he does, it will be the cap to an exciting and dramatic NBA offseason.