- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Miami Heat Surprisingly Open as Vegas Favorites to Land Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 25, 2017
Wade and the Chicago Bulls agreed on a contract buyout on Sunday evening, and while there have been reports that Wade and Heat president Pat Riley are still not seeing eye to eye, Vegas seems to think both parties will be able to overcome their differences to bring Wade back to Miami.
According to the opening lines at Bookmaker.eu, the Heat have the best odds to land Wade at +145. Miami is followed by the Oklahoma City Thunder at +180, with the field at +210. Though Wade has been linked to former teammate LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Cavs’ odds currently sit at +600.
Wade will likely want to make a decision sooner rather than later so he can being training with his new team. When he does, it will be the cap to an exciting and dramatic NBA offseason.