- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Miami Heat Surprisingly Open as Vegas Favorites to Land Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 25, 2017
Wade and the Chicago Bulls agreed on a contract buyout on Sunday evening, and while there have been reports that Wade and Heat president Pat Riley are still not seeing eye to eye, Vegas seems to think both parties will be able to overcome their differences to bring Wade back to Miami.
According to the opening lines at Bookmaker.eu, the Heat have the best odds to land Wade at +145. Miami is followed by the Oklahoma City Thunder at +180, with the field at +210. Though Wade has been linked to former teammate LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Cavs’ odds currently sit at +600.
Wade will likely want to make a decision sooner rather than later so he can being training with his new team. When he does, it will be the cap to an exciting and dramatic NBA offseason.