- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
- Kevin Garnett excludes Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo while thanking Celtics players during HOF speech
- Dwyane Wade give enthusiastic endorsement of J. Cole’s new album ‘The Off-Season’
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
Miami Heat Surprisingly Open as Vegas Favorites to Land Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 25, 2017
Wade and the Chicago Bulls agreed on a contract buyout on Sunday evening, and while there have been reports that Wade and Heat president Pat Riley are still not seeing eye to eye, Vegas seems to think both parties will be able to overcome their differences to bring Wade back to Miami.
According to the opening lines at Bookmaker.eu, the Heat have the best odds to land Wade at +145. Miami is followed by the Oklahoma City Thunder at +180, with the field at +210. Though Wade has been linked to former teammate LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Cavs’ odds currently sit at +600.
Wade will likely want to make a decision sooner rather than later so he can being training with his new team. When he does, it will be the cap to an exciting and dramatic NBA offseason.