- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat Surprisingly Open as Vegas Favorites to Land Dwyane Wade
- Updated: September 25, 2017
Wade and the Chicago Bulls agreed on a contract buyout on Sunday evening, and while there have been reports that Wade and Heat president Pat Riley are still not seeing eye to eye, Vegas seems to think both parties will be able to overcome their differences to bring Wade back to Miami.
According to the opening lines at Bookmaker.eu, the Heat have the best odds to land Wade at +145. Miami is followed by the Oklahoma City Thunder at +180, with the field at +210. Though Wade has been linked to former teammate LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Cavs’ odds currently sit at +600.
Wade will likely want to make a decision sooner rather than later so he can being training with his new team. When he does, it will be the cap to an exciting and dramatic NBA offseason.