- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
First Look: Miami Heat Officially Unveil Vice-Themed Uniforms
- Updated: January 23, 2018
After much anticipation, the Miami Heat have finally unveiled their Vice-themed uniforms.
The Heat went all out with their announcement, outfitting their entire NBA website to match the jersey’s flashy colors and cursive font.
They paired the reveal with an explanation of what inspired the uniform’s creation:
“Inspired by Heat history and Miami in the 1980s, Vice is the Heat uniform you’ve been waiting for.”
Miami’s official Twitter account released an incredible video that will surely convince many Heat fans to reach for their wallet once the jerseys are available for purchase.
Lights. Camera. Action. ?
The Heat are set to debut the new look Thursday when they take the court in front of a home crowd against the Sacramento Kings. They will go on to sport the look in 14 additional games this season.
After starting 2018 with a seven-game winning streak, the Heat have gone on to lose three of their last five games. Hopefully these jerseys will energize the fans at American Airlines Arena and help the Heat get the win tomorrow night and many nights after that.