- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
First Look: Miami Heat Officially Unveil Vice-Themed Uniforms
- Updated: January 23, 2018
After much anticipation, the Miami Heat have finally unveiled their Vice-themed uniforms.
The Heat went all out with their announcement, outfitting their entire NBA website to match the jersey’s flashy colors and cursive font.
They paired the reveal with an explanation of what inspired the uniform’s creation:
“Inspired by Heat history and Miami in the 1980s, Vice is the Heat uniform you’ve been waiting for.”
Miami’s official Twitter account released an incredible video that will surely convince many Heat fans to reach for their wallet once the jerseys are available for purchase.
Lights. Camera. Action. ?
The Heat are set to debut the new look Thursday when they take the court in front of a home crowd against the Sacramento Kings. They will go on to sport the look in 14 additional games this season.
After starting 2018 with a seven-game winning streak, the Heat have gone on to lose three of their last five games. Hopefully these jerseys will energize the fans at American Airlines Arena and help the Heat get the win tomorrow night and many nights after that.