- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra sends heated message after Game 2 loss
- Updated: October 2, 2020
The Miami Heat dropped Game 2 of the NBA Finals to the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday.
It puts Miami in a 0-2 hole in the series, and it may be a hole it cannot climb out from.
However, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra isn’t buying it.
"We don't give a s–t what everybody else thinks."
Coach Spo on the Heat being down 2-0 pic.twitter.com/7qF7rT9CBB
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 3, 2020
While Friday’s 124-114 loss certainly stings, it was an improved performance from Game 1.
Clearly, Spoelstra hasn’t given up hope on his team.
The Heat haven’t been behind in a series all postseason, but they will have to learn on the fly.
The Lakers have won each of their three previous playoff series in five games, so if Miami wants to stop the trend, they will have to do whatever is necessary to win.
Spoelstra has won two NBA titles in his coaching career, so he is the right man to get Miami back on track in Game 3.