- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
Miami Heat Announce 2015-16 Preseason Schedule
- Updated: July 30, 2015
The Miami Heat have officially released their preseason schedule for the 2015-16 season.
The Heat will play a total of eight preseason games, three of them at home, four of them away and one preseason game on a neutral court.
The neutral court game will take place on October 7th at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky versus the Orlando Magic, where Miami will be considered the home team. This marks the second consecutive year the Heat will play in Louisville.
Miami’s preseason slate begins on October 4th versus the Charlotte Hornets at American Airlines Arena and concludes on October 23rd at New Orleans versus the Pelicans at the Smoothie King Center.
The Heat’s full preseason schedule is listed below. All times are listed in Eastern Standard Time:
- October 4: Charlotte at Miami, 6:00 PM
- October 7: Orlando vs. Miami, 7:30 PM (in Louisville, Kentucky)
- October 12: San Antonio at Miami, 7:30 PM
- October 13: Miami at Orlando, 7:00 PM
- October 17: Miami at Houston, 8:00 PM
- October 18: Miami at Atlanta, 7:00 PM
- October 21: Washington at Miami, 7:30 PM
- October 23: Miami at New Orleans, 8:00 PM