- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Meyers Leonard Laments Having No Female Companionship in NBA Bubble
- Updated: July 20, 2020
Families of NBA players participating in the league’s restart won’t be allowed inside the Orlando, Fla. bubble until the second round of the playoffs, which could begin in Septeber
This means that a lot of the players in the NBA’s bubble could be facing the possibility of not being able to see their families for a long time.
Meyers Leonard on no female companionship in the bubble, "It is a weird feeling." Says will miss his anniversary for the first time. "It's like a piece of you is missing."
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 20, 2020
The two got married on Aug. 2, 2015, while Meyers Leonard was still playing for the Portland Trail Blazers.
Meyers Leonard is now in his first season with the Heat after being acquired in an offseason trade with the Trail Blazers. So far this season, he has averaged 6.1 points and 5.1 rebounds in 20.1 minutes per game, while shooting 42.9 percent from 3-point range.
The Heat’s first official game back will be against the Denver Nuggets on Aug. 1, just one day before Meyers Leonard and Elle Leonard’s five-year anniversary.