- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
- Report: Miami Heat’s ability to trade for star like Bradley Beal may hinge on Kelly Olynyk
- Jimmy Butler severely disrespected in 2021 NBA MVP odds
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
Meyers Leonard Includes 2 Former Miami Heat Players in His All-Time Starting 5
- Updated: May 23, 2020
Leonard included Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal on his prestigious list.
My NBA All-Time Starting 5.
1. Magic Johnson
2. Michael Jordan
3. Larry Bird
4. LeBron James
5. Shaquille O’Neal
James played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014, averaging 26.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 1.7 steals per game while winning two NBA championships.
As for O’Neal, he spent just over three seasons with the Heat, winning one title while averaging 19.6 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game.
For reference – this wasn’t my “Best 5” NBA players of All-Time. I made a list of my favorite starting 5. I’m very aware that there are plenty of good players that could’ve been in there, including Kobe. RIP to a true legend.
It would be interesting to see what other changes Leonard would make if he were to eventually reveal his top five players of all time as well.