- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Meyers Leonard Includes 2 Former Miami Heat Players in His All-Time Starting 5
- Updated: May 23, 2020
Leonard included Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal on his prestigious list.
My NBA All-Time Starting 5.
1. Magic Johnson
2. Michael Jordan
3. Larry Bird
4. LeBron James
5. Shaquille O’Neal
James played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014, averaging 26.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 1.7 steals per game while winning two NBA championships.
As for O’Neal, he spent just over three seasons with the Heat, winning one title while averaging 19.6 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game.
For reference – this wasn’t my “Best 5” NBA players of All-Time. I made a list of my favorite starting 5. I’m very aware that there are plenty of good players that could’ve been in there, including Kobe. RIP to a true legend.
It would be interesting to see what other changes Leonard would make if he were to eventually reveal his top five players of all time as well.