- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
Meyers Leonard Includes 2 Former Miami Heat Players in His All-Time Starting 5
- Updated: May 23, 2020
Leonard included Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, LeBron James and Shaquille O’Neal on his prestigious list.
My NBA All-Time Starting 5.
1. Magic Johnson
2. Michael Jordan
3. Larry Bird
4. LeBron James
5. Shaquille O’Neal
James played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014, averaging 26.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, 6.7 assists and 1.7 steals per game while winning two NBA championships.
As for O’Neal, he spent just over three seasons with the Heat, winning one title while averaging 19.6 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game.
For reference – this wasn’t my “Best 5” NBA players of All-Time. I made a list of my favorite starting 5. I’m very aware that there are plenty of good players that could’ve been in there, including Kobe. RIP to a true legend.
It would be interesting to see what other changes Leonard would make if he were to eventually reveal his top five players of all time as well.