- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
LeBron James Reflects on Dwyane Wade’s Epic 30th Birthday Bash
- Updated: August 13, 2019
Wade’s close friend and former teammate LeBron James took to social media to concur with the opinion of the guest of honor.
The epic evening took place at a private party held at the Setai Miami Beach hotel in South Beach. Among the prominent guests at the party from the music industry were people such as Common, Rick Ross, Kelly Rowland, T.I. and Usher. They were joined by a host of Wade’s Heat teammates at the time, along with team president Pat Riley.
Given that it was a birthday celebration, Wade didn’t walk away empty-handed. Some of the gifts he received were a Hublot 3000 watch that was awash in diamonds, a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne from 1982, the year he was born and a 2012 McLaren MP4-12C.
Besides having “Happy Birthday” sung to him by Rowland, all of the artists besides Usher offered up performances. Just five months after the celebration ended, another party began when the Heat won the first of two consecutive NBA titles.
James left the Heat and now plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. Despite the passage of time, it’s clear that he still has warm memories of his time in Miami.