- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
LeBron James Reflects on Dwyane Wade’s Epic 30th Birthday Bash
- Updated: August 13, 2019
Wade’s close friend and former teammate LeBron James took to social media to concur with the opinion of the guest of honor.
The epic evening took place at a private party held at the Setai Miami Beach hotel in South Beach. Among the prominent guests at the party from the music industry were people such as Common, Rick Ross, Kelly Rowland, T.I. and Usher. They were joined by a host of Wade’s Heat teammates at the time, along with team president Pat Riley.
Given that it was a birthday celebration, Wade didn’t walk away empty-handed. Some of the gifts he received were a Hublot 3000 watch that was awash in diamonds, a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne from 1982, the year he was born and a 2012 McLaren MP4-12C.
Besides having “Happy Birthday” sung to him by Rowland, all of the artists besides Usher offered up performances. Just five months after the celebration ended, another party began when the Heat won the first of two consecutive NBA titles.
James left the Heat and now plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. Despite the passage of time, it’s clear that he still has warm memories of his time in Miami.