- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
LeBron James Reflects on Dwyane Wade’s Epic 30th Birthday Bash
- Updated: August 13, 2019
Wade’s close friend and former teammate LeBron James took to social media to concur with the opinion of the guest of honor.
The epic evening took place at a private party held at the Setai Miami Beach hotel in South Beach. Among the prominent guests at the party from the music industry were people such as Common, Rick Ross, Kelly Rowland, T.I. and Usher. They were joined by a host of Wade’s Heat teammates at the time, along with team president Pat Riley.
Given that it was a birthday celebration, Wade didn’t walk away empty-handed. Some of the gifts he received were a Hublot 3000 watch that was awash in diamonds, a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne from 1982, the year he was born and a 2012 McLaren MP4-12C.
Besides having “Happy Birthday” sung to him by Rowland, all of the artists besides Usher offered up performances. Just five months after the celebration ended, another party began when the Heat won the first of two consecutive NBA titles.
James left the Heat and now plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. Despite the passage of time, it’s clear that he still has warm memories of his time in Miami.