- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
LeBron James Once Took $50K From Mario Chalmers on Team Flight
- Updated: April 17, 2020
— br_betting (@br_betting) April 18, 2020
While Chalmers made millions during his NBA career, James is well on his way to becoming a billionaire. It seems as though as least some of his earnings have come from dominating his teammates in cards.
Chalmers’ NBA career ended a couple of years ago, but James is still going strong as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.
While the season is on hiatus at the moment, his Lakers teammates should take note of this story for when the NBA returns. Based on Wade’s story, they’d be wise to avoid playing James in cards whenever they’re enduring long flights across the country.
Though the Wade’s story may be a rough one for Chalmers to revisit, surely all three players involved have fond memories of one wild game of cards on the Heat’s plane all those years ago.