- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
LeBron James Once Took $50K From Mario Chalmers on Team Flight
- Updated: April 17, 2020
— br_betting (@br_betting) April 18, 2020
While Chalmers made millions during his NBA career, James is well on his way to becoming a billionaire. It seems as though as least some of his earnings have come from dominating his teammates in cards.
Chalmers’ NBA career ended a couple of years ago, but James is still going strong as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.
While the season is on hiatus at the moment, his Lakers teammates should take note of this story for when the NBA returns. Based on Wade’s story, they’d be wise to avoid playing James in cards whenever they’re enduring long flights across the country.
Though the Wade’s story may be a rough one for Chalmers to revisit, surely all three players involved have fond memories of one wild game of cards on the Heat’s plane all those years ago.