- Former NBA big man pleads for Miami Heat to sign him so he can guard Anthony Davis
- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
LeBron James Once Took $50K From Mario Chalmers on Team Flight
- Updated: April 17, 2020
— br_betting (@br_betting) April 18, 2020
While Chalmers made millions during his NBA career, James is well on his way to becoming a billionaire. It seems as though as least some of his earnings have come from dominating his teammates in cards.
Chalmers’ NBA career ended a couple of years ago, but James is still going strong as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.
While the season is on hiatus at the moment, his Lakers teammates should take note of this story for when the NBA returns. Based on Wade’s story, they’d be wise to avoid playing James in cards whenever they’re enduring long flights across the country.
Though the Wade’s story may be a rough one for Chalmers to revisit, surely all three players involved have fond memories of one wild game of cards on the Heat’s plane all those years ago.