- ESPN’s Panel of Experts Agree Bam Adebayo Should and Will Win Most Improved Player Award
- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
- Ayehsa Curry Rips Donald Trump for Calling George Floyd Protesters ‘Thugs’
- Miami Heat’s Bam Adebayo Worried About Licking, Sweating When NBA Returns
LeBron James Once Took $50K From Mario Chalmers on Team Flight
- Updated: April 17, 2020
— br_betting (@br_betting) April 18, 2020
While Chalmers made millions during his NBA career, James is well on his way to becoming a billionaire. It seems as though as least some of his earnings have come from dominating his teammates in cards.
Chalmers’ NBA career ended a couple of years ago, but James is still going strong as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.
While the season is on hiatus at the moment, his Lakers teammates should take note of this story for when the NBA returns. Based on Wade’s story, they’d be wise to avoid playing James in cards whenever they’re enduring long flights across the country.
Though the Wade’s story may be a rough one for Chalmers to revisit, surely all three players involved have fond memories of one wild game of cards on the Heat’s plane all those years ago.