- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
LeBron James Goes Off on Miami Heat for Misspelling Dwyane Wade’s Name
- Updated: October 22, 2018
That’s because Wade’s former teammate and longtime friend LeBron James also blasted the Heat’s media crew for spelling his name “Dywane” instead of “Dwyane.”
??♂️!! I mean he’s only played there 100 out of 101 1/2 seasons in his career. At least know how to spell my brother name “Dwyane” https://t.co/plXYX3AX32
James played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014 and helped the team reach four consecutive NBA Finals and capture two elusive NBA titles.
The erroneous misspelling of Wade’s name was actually during the Heat’s home opener against the Charlotte Hornets. It happened while the 36-year-old was addressing the crowd before the final home opener of his storied career.
The Heat will get another chance to spell their best player in franchise history’s name right when they face off against the Knicks on Wednesday night.