- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
LeBron James Goes Off on Miami Heat for Misspelling Dwyane Wade’s Name
- Updated: October 22, 2018
That’s because Wade’s former teammate and longtime friend LeBron James also blasted the Heat’s media crew for spelling his name “Dywane” instead of “Dwyane.”
??♂️!! I mean he’s only played there 100 out of 101 1/2 seasons in his career. At least know how to spell my brother name “Dwyane” https://t.co/plXYX3AX32
James played for the Heat from 2010 to 2014 and helped the team reach four consecutive NBA Finals and capture two elusive NBA titles.
The erroneous misspelling of Wade’s name was actually during the Heat’s home opener against the Charlotte Hornets. It happened while the 36-year-old was addressing the crowd before the final home opener of his storied career.
The Heat will get another chance to spell their best player in franchise history’s name right when they face off against the Knicks on Wednesday night.