- John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Tyler Johnson Seen Wearing Miami Heat Gear in Latest Workout
- Video: Tyler Herro Literally Spins Defender Out of Shoes in Scrimmage
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Wins Miami Pro League’s Summer MVP Award
- Several Miami Heat Players May Be Trying to Recruit John Wall via Instagram
- Miami Heat Rumors: Bam Adebayo’s Release From Team USA Was Not Basketball Related
- Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Dion Waiters Reminds Tyler Herro to Say ‘F— It’ Amidst Low NBA 2K20 Overall Rating
- NBA Scout Thinks Miami Heat Could Miss Playoffs Even With Jimmy Butler
- Dwyane Wade Approves of Los Angeles Clippers’ Latest Addition
LeBron James Sends Big Shoutout to Dwyane Wade for All-Star Game Selection
- Updated: February 1, 2019
After news broke of Wade’s selection, his close friend, current Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James, took to Twitter to congratulate the 37-year-old.
This is the 13th All-Star selection for Wade in his 16-year NBA career. In the All-Star games that he has played in, Wade has averaged 16.5 points, 3.7 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game.
Wade had previously said that he didn’t think that he deserved a spot on the team and that his potential roster spot should be given to others in search of their first-ever selection.
James and Wade played together on the Heat for a total of four season (2010-14), making the NBA Finals four straight times while winning two NBA championships.
The Marquette University product is averaging 13.8 points, 3.7 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game this season in 39 games (no starts).
It will be interesting to see if James, who is one of the two captains of the All-Star Game this year, ends up selecting Wade so that the two can be on the same team together one last time before Wade retires.
The All-Star Draft is on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. ET on TNT. As for the actual All-Star Game itself, that will be held on Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. ET and will be televised by TNT as well.