- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
LeBron James boasts about exacting revenge on former GM who criticized him for joining Miami Heat
- Updated: December 16, 2020
One of those who threw shade at him was the Orlando Magic’s general manager at the time, Otis Smith.
James got back at Smith by erupting for 51 points against the Magic during the 2010-11 season. The four-time champ recently reminded everyone of that act of revenge via social media.
James’ decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers to become a member of the Heat made him public enemy number one throughout the 2010-11 season.
However, he bounced back by leading Miami to back-to-back NBA championships in 2012 and 2013.
James has learned how to use people’s slights against him as motivation in the same way that Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant once did.
The Akron, Ohio native is now on a mission for his fifth championship ring. Surely, he’ll use the criticism he receives these days to help motivate him towards that goal.