- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
LeBron James boasts about exacting revenge on former GM who criticized him for joining Miami Heat
- Updated: December 16, 2020
One of those who threw shade at him was the Orlando Magic’s general manager at the time, Otis Smith.
James got back at Smith by erupting for 51 points against the Magic during the 2010-11 season. The four-time champ recently reminded everyone of that act of revenge via social media.
James’ decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers to become a member of the Heat made him public enemy number one throughout the 2010-11 season.
However, he bounced back by leading Miami to back-to-back NBA championships in 2012 and 2013.
James has learned how to use people’s slights against him as motivation in the same way that Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant once did.
The Akron, Ohio native is now on a mission for his fifth championship ring. Surely, he’ll use the criticism he receives these days to help motivate him towards that goal.