- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Damian Lillard Putting Up Monster Game Against Dallas Mavericks
- Miami Heat Release Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Bam Adebayo Adds Fuel to Victor Oladipo Rumors After Latest Social Media Activity
- Gabrielle Union Aims Sexual Message at Dwyane Wade After Seeing Flashy TNT Appearance
- Video: Victor Oladipo Seen Being Extra Friendly With Miami Heat Players After Indiana Pacers Loss
- Miami Heat Change Profile Picture to Disrespectful Jimmy Butler Photo After Heat Dominate Pacers
- Jimmy Butler Speaks on T.J. Warren After Miami Heat Dominate Indiana Pacers
- Tyler Herro Discusses Skill Set He’s ‘Working Really Hard’ to Improve Inside NBA Bubble
- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Updated: February 6, 2020
LeBron on MIA trading for @andre: "I saw it and I was like, 'OK.' I think it makes them a better team because of his championship DNA, you add that to that championship culture down there. So it helps them right away … I know that 'Dre is happy to be suiting it back up"
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) February 6, 2020
Iguodala, 36, hasn’t played in one game this season.
Yet, all the NBA stars have high respect for the veteran forward. As a matter of fact, multiple contenders were interested in adding Iguodala to their roster.
The 6-foot-6 pro was traded from the Golden State Warriors to the Memphis Grizzlies last summer.
However, Iguodala didn’t want to play for the young, rebuilding Grizzlies after going to the NBA Finals for five straight seasons with the Warriors
During those hard-fought championship runs with the Warriors, Iguodala matched up and battled against James plenty of times. In fact, Iguodala starred so much in topping James during the 2015 NBA Finals that he won Finals MVP that season.
The journeyman has career averages of 12.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 1.5 steals per game.