- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
KZ Okpala Discusses Tyler Herro’s Special Trait That Will Take Him Far in NBA
- Updated: July 25, 2019
“One thing I’ll have to say about him is he’s confident,” Okpala said about Herro. “I think that will take him as far as he needs to go, for sure.”
Okpala, a 6-foot-9, 215-pound forward who played two seasons at Stanford University, was chosen by the Phoenix Suns in the second round of this summer’s draft. The Heat gave up three second-round draft picks in a three-team trade earlier this month in order to acquire him.
Okpala and Herro will be part of an overhaul of the team’s roster, which includes newcomers Jimmy Butler and Meyers Leonard. Hassan Whiteside and Josh Richardson were sent to the Portland Trail Blazers and Philadelphia 76ers, respectively, while future Hall of Famer Dwyane Wade retired after 16 seasons.