- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
KZ Okpala Discusses Tyler Herro’s Special Trait That Will Take Him Far in NBA
- Updated: July 25, 2019
“One thing I’ll have to say about him is he’s confident,” Okpala said about Herro. “I think that will take him as far as he needs to go, for sure.”
Okpala, a 6-foot-9, 215-pound forward who played two seasons at Stanford University, was chosen by the Phoenix Suns in the second round of this summer’s draft. The Heat gave up three second-round draft picks in a three-team trade earlier this month in order to acquire him.
Okpala and Herro will be part of an overhaul of the team’s roster, which includes newcomers Jimmy Butler and Meyers Leonard. Hassan Whiteside and Josh Richardson were sent to the Portland Trail Blazers and Philadelphia 76ers, respectively, while future Hall of Famer Dwyane Wade retired after 16 seasons.