- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
KZ Okpala Discusses Tyler Herro’s Special Trait That Will Take Him Far in NBA
- Updated: July 25, 2019
“One thing I’ll have to say about him is he’s confident,” Okpala said about Herro. “I think that will take him as far as he needs to go, for sure.”
Okpala, a 6-foot-9, 215-pound forward who played two seasons at Stanford University, was chosen by the Phoenix Suns in the second round of this summer’s draft. The Heat gave up three second-round draft picks in a three-team trade earlier this month in order to acquire him.
Okpala and Herro will be part of an overhaul of the team’s roster, which includes newcomers Jimmy Butler and Meyers Leonard. Hassan Whiteside and Josh Richardson were sent to the Portland Trail Blazers and Philadelphia 76ers, respectively, while future Hall of Famer Dwyane Wade retired after 16 seasons.