- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
Kobe Bryant Sends Message to Dwyane Wade Before Start of Miami Heat Home Opener
- Updated: October 20, 2018
Dwyane Wade is on the verge of taking the court for the last home opener of his storied NBA career, and amongst those sending the three-time NBA champion well wishes is fellow NBA legend Kobe Bryant.
The Miami Heat will host the Charlotte Hornets for their 2018-19 home opener on Saturday night.
Before taking the court, Wade sent out a message to his many fans Twitter.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) October 20, 2018
It wasn’t long before Bryant sent a message of encouragement right back.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) October 20, 2018
With Wade due to be the latest NBA great to call it a career next offseason, it will surely be a special opportunity for him to get the chance to bid farewell to fans all over the league throughout this season.
While it is already sad to think about saying goodbye to Wade for good, Bryant’s message is just another sign of how impactful Wade has been throughout his incredible career.
Hopefully Wade will give fans a lot of reasons to cheer this season before he rides off into the sunset.