- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Klay Thompson Recounts Hilarious Incident During Game When He Said ‘F–k You’ to Andre Iguodala
- Updated: May 5, 2020
Klay Thompson, Iguodala’s former teammate on the Golden State Warriors, recently recounted a story when Iguodala questioned his long-range shooting ability.
Thompson made the 15-year veteran regret doing so.
Clearly, Thompson and Iguodala enjoy a fun relationship where one can challenge the other to be better. The duo combined to win three NBA championships with the Warriors in the last six seasons.
The highlight of Iguodala’s career came when the Warriors won the NBA championship in 2015, and he was named Finals MVP.
One of Iguodala’s valued characteristics is his ability to add value to his teams despite taking on a diminished role. Though the Illinois native was named to an All-Star team during the 2011-12 season, he has not averaged more than 10 points per game since 2013.
In 14 games for the Heat this season, Iguodala averaged 4.4 points per game. The Heat are hopeful, however, that Iguodala can positively impact the team without scoring, like he proved capable of with the Warriors during their three title runs.