- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Klay Thompson Recounts Hilarious Incident During Game When He Said ‘F–k You’ to Andre Iguodala
- Updated: May 5, 2020
Klay Thompson, Iguodala’s former teammate on the Golden State Warriors, recently recounted a story when Iguodala questioned his long-range shooting ability.
Thompson made the 15-year veteran regret doing so.
Clearly, Thompson and Iguodala enjoy a fun relationship where one can challenge the other to be better. The duo combined to win three NBA championships with the Warriors in the last six seasons.
The highlight of Iguodala’s career came when the Warriors won the NBA championship in 2015, and he was named Finals MVP.
One of Iguodala’s valued characteristics is his ability to add value to his teams despite taking on a diminished role. Though the Illinois native was named to an All-Star team during the 2011-12 season, he has not averaged more than 10 points per game since 2013.
In 14 games for the Heat this season, Iguodala averaged 4.4 points per game. The Heat are hopeful, however, that Iguodala can positively impact the team without scoring, like he proved capable of with the Warriors during their three title runs.