- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Klay Thompson Recounts Hilarious Incident During Game When He Said ‘F–k You’ to Andre Iguodala
- Updated: May 5, 2020
Klay Thompson, Iguodala’s former teammate on the Golden State Warriors, recently recounted a story when Iguodala questioned his long-range shooting ability.
Thompson made the 15-year veteran regret doing so.
Clearly, Thompson and Iguodala enjoy a fun relationship where one can challenge the other to be better. The duo combined to win three NBA championships with the Warriors in the last six seasons.
The highlight of Iguodala’s career came when the Warriors won the NBA championship in 2015, and he was named Finals MVP.
One of Iguodala’s valued characteristics is his ability to add value to his teams despite taking on a diminished role. Though the Illinois native was named to an All-Star team during the 2011-12 season, he has not averaged more than 10 points per game since 2013.
In 14 games for the Heat this season, Iguodala averaged 4.4 points per game. The Heat are hopeful, however, that Iguodala can positively impact the team without scoring, like he proved capable of with the Warriors during their three title runs.