- Report: Miami Heat ‘purposely’ showed no interest in Duncan Robinson to keep him secret
- Report: Bam Adebayo could become Miami Heat’s ‘lead recruiter’ over Jimmy Butler to add 3rd star
- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
Klay Thompson Recounts Hilarious Incident During Game When He Said ‘F–k You’ to Andre Iguodala
- Updated: May 5, 2020
Klay Thompson, Iguodala’s former teammate on the Golden State Warriors, recently recounted a story when Iguodala questioned his long-range shooting ability.
Thompson made the 15-year veteran regret doing so.
Clearly, Thompson and Iguodala enjoy a fun relationship where one can challenge the other to be better. The duo combined to win three NBA championships with the Warriors in the last six seasons.
The highlight of Iguodala’s career came when the Warriors won the NBA championship in 2015, and he was named Finals MVP.
One of Iguodala’s valued characteristics is his ability to add value to his teams despite taking on a diminished role. Though the Illinois native was named to an All-Star team during the 2011-12 season, he has not averaged more than 10 points per game since 2013.
In 14 games for the Heat this season, Iguodala averaged 4.4 points per game. The Heat are hopeful, however, that Iguodala can positively impact the team without scoring, like he proved capable of with the Warriors during their three title runs.