- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Kendrick Perkins Sends Warning to Giannis Antetokounmpo About Miami Heat
- Updated: August 25, 2020
Former NBA center Kendrick Perkins took a shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.
Perkins reminded the Bucks that the Miami Heat, who swept the Indiana Pacers in their first-round series, will be ready for them in the second round.
Hey Giannis them Goons from Dade County going to be waiting on you second round. The Heat want all that smoke!
— Kendrick Perkins (@KendrickPerkins) August 25, 2020
Miami was simply dominant in its first-round series. The Heat won each game by at least nine points and wrapped up the series with a 99-87 victory on Monday night.
The No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference, Miami will face the winner of the Bucks’ series against the Orlando Magic.
The Bucks shockingly dropped Game 1 to the Magic, but they have come back to win three straight for a 3-1 series lead.
Miami gave Milwaukee trouble during the regular season, winning two of the three matchups between the two teams.
Perkins clearly believes that Miami’s balanced attack is enough to compete with the top-seeded Bucks.
Throughout the NBA’s resumption in the Orlando, Fla. bubble, Miami has gotten contributions from just about everyone on the roster.
The Bucks and Magic will play on Tuesday at 4 p.m. EST.