- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
Justise Winslow Takes NSFW Shot at NBA, Claims League Only Cares About Money
- Updated: June 19, 2020
The Memphis Grizzlies newcomer believes the league only cares about money and insinuated it doesn’t care if players contract coronavirus.
Winslow, 24, will be a part of the league’s 22-team resumption plan next month.
However, the Duke University product clearly isn’t happy about the circumstances around the continuation of the 2019-20 campaign.
After all, the league suspended the season back in March after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive for COVID-19. Numerous other players, including Brooklyn Nets superstar Kevin Durant, also contracted the deadly virus.
Not much has changed since March. While social-distancing measures and strict guidelines are in place, a vaccine for the virus has not materialized for the public.
As a result, many people think it’s unsafe for players to congregate together. Winslow appears to be a part of that group, though the NBA plans to be extremely scrupulous to make sure players are unharmed in Orlando, Fla.
The league would lose hundreds of millions of dollars if it were not able to manufacture a resumption.
Winslow has career averages of 9.0 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.