- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
Miami Heat Superstar Jimmy Butler’s Immediate Reaction to Going Up 2-0 on Boston Celtics
- Updated: September 17, 2020
For what seems like the umpteenth time in the 2020 NBA Playoffs, the Miami Heat overcame a double-digit deficit to win a ball game.
By defeating the Boston Celtics in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Heat now lead the series 2-0.
Jimmy Butler revealed the squad’s supreme confidence in being able to overcome adversity.
Jimmy Butler: "We like being down double digits. We're the comeback kids."
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) September 18, 2020
No matter how many points they fall behind by, the Heat are never totally out of a contest, and Game 2 was another example why.
Miami trailed at the half 60-47 as it had major issues at both ends of the floor.
But as they had all through the postseason, the Heat turned up the thermostat in the second half, especially on the defensive end.
Although they may have a little less talent on paper, the Heat have now have put a stranglehold on the series. In doing so, they’ve put the Celtics’ dream of an 18th NBA championship in serious jeopardy.