- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Miami Heat Superstar Jimmy Butler’s Immediate Reaction to Going Up 2-0 on Boston Celtics
- Updated: September 17, 2020
For what seems like the umpteenth time in the 2020 NBA Playoffs, the Miami Heat overcame a double-digit deficit to win a ball game.
By defeating the Boston Celtics in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Heat now lead the series 2-0.
Jimmy Butler revealed the squad’s supreme confidence in being able to overcome adversity.
Jimmy Butler: "We like being down double digits. We're the comeback kids."
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) September 18, 2020
No matter how many points they fall behind by, the Heat are never totally out of a contest, and Game 2 was another example why.
Miami trailed at the half 60-47 as it had major issues at both ends of the floor.
But as they had all through the postseason, the Heat turned up the thermostat in the second half, especially on the defensive end.
Although they may have a little less talent on paper, the Heat have now have put a stranglehold on the series. In doing so, they’ve put the Celtics’ dream of an 18th NBA championship in serious jeopardy.