- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Jimmy Butler’s Agent Fires Brutal Shot at All His Haters
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Before that happens though, Lee has made it a priority to take to Twitter to call out the haters that have followed him and his star client throughout the years.
Never knew who you were.. never knew why my success bothered you so much that you would have to create burner numbers to send me these msgs every now & then repeatedly over the last 3 years..at this point just gotta ask, bcuz I know you’re watching..how’s my ass taste? #maxdeal pic.twitter.com/8VKTKXVjG0
— Bernard Lee (@BernieoLee) July 1, 2019
Lee’s tweet proves why he and Butler have had such a successful business partnership throughout the years. Just like his star client, it seems clear that Lee has no problem taking names on his way to the top.
With the deal for Butler official and complete, it’s likely that Lee and the Heat front office will get to know one another quite well in the following seasons.
Hopefully, the two parties are able to keep the relationship positive and professional.
If Butler has proven anything in recent seasons, it’s that while he is an undeniable force on the court, he can also become incredibly vocal off of it if he feels he is being treated unfairly by the team he’s playing for.