- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Jimmy Butler’s Agent Fires Brutal Shot at All His Haters
- Updated: July 1, 2019
Before that happens though, Lee has made it a priority to take to Twitter to call out the haters that have followed him and his star client throughout the years.
Never knew who you were.. never knew why my success bothered you so much that you would have to create burner numbers to send me these msgs every now & then repeatedly over the last 3 years..at this point just gotta ask, bcuz I know you’re watching..how’s my ass taste? #maxdeal pic.twitter.com/8VKTKXVjG0
— Bernard Lee (@BernieoLee) July 1, 2019
Lee’s tweet proves why he and Butler have had such a successful business partnership throughout the years. Just like his star client, it seems clear that Lee has no problem taking names on his way to the top.
With the deal for Butler official and complete, it’s likely that Lee and the Heat front office will get to know one another quite well in the following seasons.
Hopefully, the two parties are able to keep the relationship positive and professional.
If Butler has proven anything in recent seasons, it’s that while he is an undeniable force on the court, he can also become incredibly vocal off of it if he feels he is being treated unfairly by the team he’s playing for.