- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler takes savage shot at Dwyane Wade after entering Miami Heat history books
- Updated: February 19, 2021
On Thursday, the Miami Heat got an important win by defeating the Sacramento Kings, 118-110, in Northern California.
View this post on Instagram
As one would expect, the Heat’s history books are tattooed with Wade’s name throughout. Even though he was not as great a player as LeBron James, one may argue that he was the greatest or at least the most valuable player in team history due to his longevity with the franchise.
Since coming to South Florida in the summer of 2019, Butler has rescued what had been a dormant Miami franchise. Thanks to Butler’s talents, the Heat surprised virtually everyone last season by not only making the playoffs but also upsetting the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the playoffs and then advancing to the NBA Finals.
By contrast, the Heat have been a disappointment so far this season, partly due to Butler being out of action for many games.
Since returning to the lineup in late January, the Marquette University product has regained his mojo, but unfortunately, his team hasn’t really followed suit.