- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
- Jason Terry says kids only remember him as the guy that got dunked on by LeBron James
Jimmy Butler takes savage shot at Dwyane Wade after entering Miami Heat history books
- Updated: February 19, 2021
On Thursday, the Miami Heat got an important win by defeating the Sacramento Kings, 118-110, in Northern California.
View this post on Instagram
As one would expect, the Heat’s history books are tattooed with Wade’s name throughout. Even though he was not as great a player as LeBron James, one may argue that he was the greatest or at least the most valuable player in team history due to his longevity with the franchise.
Since coming to South Florida in the summer of 2019, Butler has rescued what had been a dormant Miami franchise. Thanks to Butler’s talents, the Heat surprised virtually everyone last season by not only making the playoffs but also upsetting the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the playoffs and then advancing to the NBA Finals.
By contrast, the Heat have been a disappointment so far this season, partly due to Butler being out of action for many games.
Since returning to the lineup in late January, the Marquette University product has regained his mojo, but unfortunately, his team hasn’t really followed suit.