- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Updated: July 15, 2019
It may be a couple of months before the latest edition of NBA 2K is officially released, but some of the game’s player rankings have been leaked, and they are favorable to one of the newest members of the Miami Heat.
Jimmy Butler was recently acquired in a sign-and-trade deal with the Philadelphia 76ers, and the four-time NBA All-Star was ranked 16th among all players in the game with an overall rating of 88.
— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) July 16, 2019
Some may dispute that Butler was rated too high, but one thing’s for sure: Butler is a multi-faceted player who will instantly help the Heat in their effort to return to the NBA playoffs after the retirement of Dwyane Wade.
In some ways, Butler had a bit of an off year in 2018-19, as his scoring average dipped from 22.2 the previous season to 18.7. His free-throw attempts also fell from 7.2 to 5.6, and it was the first time since the 2013-14 campaign that he wasn’t selected to play in the league’s midwinter classic.
Still, he won’t be easy to pass up on your custom NBA 2K20 team once the title is released later this summer.