- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Updated: July 15, 2019
It may be a couple of months before the latest edition of NBA 2K is officially released, but some of the game’s player rankings have been leaked, and they are favorable to one of the newest members of the Miami Heat.
Jimmy Butler was recently acquired in a sign-and-trade deal with the Philadelphia 76ers, and the four-time NBA All-Star was ranked 16th among all players in the game with an overall rating of 88.
— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) July 16, 2019
Some may dispute that Butler was rated too high, but one thing’s for sure: Butler is a multi-faceted player who will instantly help the Heat in their effort to return to the NBA playoffs after the retirement of Dwyane Wade.
In some ways, Butler had a bit of an off year in 2018-19, as his scoring average dipped from 22.2 the previous season to 18.7. His free-throw attempts also fell from 7.2 to 5.6, and it was the first time since the 2013-14 campaign that he wasn’t selected to play in the league’s midwinter classic.
Still, he won’t be easy to pass up on your custom NBA 2K20 team once the title is released later this summer.