- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Report: Jimmy Butler Primed for NBA Restart, Has Reached New Level in Orlando Bubble
- Updated: July 11, 2020
The Miami Heat are officially back in team action for the first time since March.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 11, 2020
Butler, 30, is the Heat’s alpha this year.
The Heat acquired Butler through a multi-team trade last summer. In fact, Leonard was part of the deal as well.
Upon arrival, Butler signed a four-year, $142 million contract with the Heat. The five-time All-Star has been everything the Heat desired from him.
On the season, the veteran is putting up 20.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game. He has been a fearless leader, encourager and role model.
The journeyman constantly pumps up the Heat’s young base, which has thrived this season. Rising star Bam Adebayo, who is having a career year, has cited Butler’s presence as a reason for his success.
The Heat resume the 2019-20 season on Aug. 1 against the Denver Nuggets.