- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
LOOK: Jimmy Butler Miami Heat Jerseys Are Already Being Sold
- Updated: October 9, 2018
The story of Jimmy Butler and the Minnesota Timberwolves’ trade talks have littered the news cycle throughout recent weeks and more information will leak out as the season approaches.
In the midst of reports of interest from multiple teams, Miami Heat jerseys with Butler’s name on them have surfaced.
— Joe Raynne ? (@JoeRaynne) October 4, 2018
After multiple conversations failed to amount to a deal between the Heat and the Timberwolves, discussions have softened. But they haven’t stopped entirely. There is still a good chance Butler could be on the move, as he absolutely wants out.
The appearance of the jersey is surprising to say the least. The jersey in question even has 22 listed as his number. The 29-year-old veteran wore No. 21 while playing for the Chicago Bulls and No. 23 in Minnesota, with the latter having been preferred, yet unavailable in Chicago. If the All-Star were to be moved to South Beach, he wouldn’t have access to No. 21 as Hassan Whiteside already reps it.
The existence of this Heat jersey could become a bad omen for Heat fans, however, as trade talks have yet to produce anything solid. The Timberwolves and Heat can’t seem to agree on the right pieces in any potential deal.
Rest assured Heat fans will pull out their cards to purchase the jersey as it could be valuable in the future, even if no move happens. Not many fans can say they have a jersey of a player who never played for their team.