- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Updated: August 12, 2020
Paul made a defensive stop on the Heat’s Duncan Robinson and made sure that he knew about it.
Butler responded, going right at Paul, lowering his shoulder into the All-Star point guard.
fun sequence of events pic.twitter.com/aY3pY4ZZX3
— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) August 13, 2020
Butler explained why he felt it was necessary to go after Paul.
— alex (@tropicalblanket) August 13, 2020
Butler has shown that he will protect and fight for his teammates day after day since coming to Miami.
Miami may have lost the game, but Butler showed that he and the Heat cannot be messed with as the NBA heads towards the playoffs.
The five-time All-Star finished the game with just seven points in 15 minutes.
Tyler Herro led the Heat with 30 points on 9-of-16 shooting from the field.