- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Updated: August 12, 2020
Paul made a defensive stop on the Heat’s Duncan Robinson and made sure that he knew about it.
Butler responded, going right at Paul, lowering his shoulder into the All-Star point guard.
fun sequence of events pic.twitter.com/aY3pY4ZZX3
— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) August 13, 2020
Butler explained why he felt it was necessary to go after Paul.
— alex (@tropicalblanket) August 13, 2020
Butler has shown that he will protect and fight for his teammates day after day since coming to Miami.
Miami may have lost the game, but Butler showed that he and the Heat cannot be messed with as the NBA heads towards the playoffs.
The five-time All-Star finished the game with just seven points in 15 minutes.
Tyler Herro led the Heat with 30 points on 9-of-16 shooting from the field.