- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
Jimmy Butler Dedicates Heartfelt Instagram Post to Goran Dragic in Slovenian
- Updated: January 3, 2020
The post was written in Slovenian, the language of Dragic’s home country.
When translated into English, it becomes clear that the caption is a simple sign of brotherly affection.
“This is how brothers embrace in our homeland,” Butler wrote.
This isn’t the first time this season that Butler has written a social media post in Slovenian.
The two have developed a close relationship throughout the season, with Dragic praising Butler’s personality, and Butler recently saying that Dragic was moving up his all-time favorite teammates list.
Both players have been key to the Heat’s success. So far this season, Butler is averaging 20.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game, while Dragic is averaging 15.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game.
It’s good to see that Butler is getting along well with his new teammates in Miami. Having a record of 25-9 on the season certainly doesn’t hurt.