- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler Dedicates Heartfelt Instagram Post to Goran Dragic in Slovenian
- Updated: January 3, 2020
The post was written in Slovenian, the language of Dragic’s home country.
When translated into English, it becomes clear that the caption is a simple sign of brotherly affection.
“This is how brothers embrace in our homeland,” Butler wrote.
This isn’t the first time this season that Butler has written a social media post in Slovenian.
The two have developed a close relationship throughout the season, with Dragic praising Butler’s personality, and Butler recently saying that Dragic was moving up his all-time favorite teammates list.
Both players have been key to the Heat’s success. So far this season, Butler is averaging 20.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game, while Dragic is averaging 15.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game.
It’s good to see that Butler is getting along well with his new teammates in Miami. Having a record of 25-9 on the season certainly doesn’t hurt.