- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Jimmy Butler Dedicates Heartfelt Instagram Post to Goran Dragic in Slovenian
- Updated: January 3, 2020
The post was written in Slovenian, the language of Dragic’s home country.
When translated into English, it becomes clear that the caption is a simple sign of brotherly affection.
“This is how brothers embrace in our homeland,” Butler wrote.
This isn’t the first time this season that Butler has written a social media post in Slovenian.
The two have developed a close relationship throughout the season, with Dragic praising Butler’s personality, and Butler recently saying that Dragic was moving up his all-time favorite teammates list.
Both players have been key to the Heat’s success. So far this season, Butler is averaging 20.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game, while Dragic is averaging 15.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game.
It’s good to see that Butler is getting along well with his new teammates in Miami. Having a record of 25-9 on the season certainly doesn’t hurt.