- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler Dedicates Heartfelt Instagram Post to Goran Dragic in Slovenian
- Updated: January 3, 2020
The post was written in Slovenian, the language of Dragic’s home country.
When translated into English, it becomes clear that the caption is a simple sign of brotherly affection.
“This is how brothers embrace in our homeland,” Butler wrote.
This isn’t the first time this season that Butler has written a social media post in Slovenian.
The two have developed a close relationship throughout the season, with Dragic praising Butler’s personality, and Butler recently saying that Dragic was moving up his all-time favorite teammates list.
Both players have been key to the Heat’s success. So far this season, Butler is averaging 20.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game, while Dragic is averaging 15.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 4.8 assists per game.
It’s good to see that Butler is getting along well with his new teammates in Miami. Having a record of 25-9 on the season certainly doesn’t hurt.