- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Jimmy Butler declares Miami Heat will win title this season, warns he has ‘something up my sleeve’
- Updated: December 15, 2020
The Miami Heat are pumped to win a championship after falling short by two NBA Finals games last season.
In fact, Heat All-Star Jimmy Butler is declaring that the Heat will win a title because he has something special in his arsenal.
“Just know, this year we finna win it, man,” Butler told Rohan Nadkarni of Sports Illustrated. “I got something up my sleeve. I’m going to be better than ever. Just wait on it.”
Butler, 31, led the Heat all the way to the NBA Finals in his first season in Miami.
Still, Butler averaged 26.2 points, 9.8 assists, 8.3 rebounds and 2.2 steals per contest in the 2020 NBA Finals.
In both of the Heat’s wins, he collected impressive triple-doubles.
The journeyman went off for 40 points, 13 assists, 11 boards, two blocks and two steals in the Heat’s Game 3 win over the Lakers. Furthermore, he put on the masterful performance without the services of stars Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic.
Now, Butler is hinting that he has more in the tank.