- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Jimmy Butler Boldly Declares Bam Adebayo Will Make 2020 All-Star Team
- Updated: January 28, 2020
For Butler, his young teammate appearing in his first All-Star Game is a complete certainty.
“He will be,” Butler said after the Heat’s 113-92 win over the Orlando Magic when asked if his teammate will be an All-Star this season. “No doubt.”
Adebayo had an All-Star worthy performance on Monday night. He finished with a triple-double of 20 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
When asked about his outpouring, he didn’t peg his effort to wanting to make the All-Star Game. Instead, he dedicated the performance to the late great Kobe Bryant.
“The game wasn’t about the All-Star Game,” he said. “It was about honoring Kobe. I feel like every player wanted to do that their next game after his death. He’s been my idol since I was younger. I looked up to him, and I never got to meet him, but he was here by spirit.”
Only time will tell if Butler, Adebayo or both get to appear in this season’s All-Star Game.
That being said, there is no doubt that while many expected the Heat to be led by just one star in Butler this season, it is clear that they are now being led by two stars.
That bodes quite well for the team’s hope to make a deep playoff run this season.