- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Jimmy Butler Boldly Declares Bam Adebayo Will Make 2020 All-Star Team
- Updated: January 28, 2020
For Butler, his young teammate appearing in his first All-Star Game is a complete certainty.
“He will be,” Butler said after the Heat’s 113-92 win over the Orlando Magic when asked if his teammate will be an All-Star this season. “No doubt.”
Adebayo had an All-Star worthy performance on Monday night. He finished with a triple-double of 20 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
When asked about his outpouring, he didn’t peg his effort to wanting to make the All-Star Game. Instead, he dedicated the performance to the late great Kobe Bryant.
“The game wasn’t about the All-Star Game,” he said. “It was about honoring Kobe. I feel like every player wanted to do that their next game after his death. He’s been my idol since I was younger. I looked up to him, and I never got to meet him, but he was here by spirit.”
Only time will tell if Butler, Adebayo or both get to appear in this season’s All-Star Game.
That being said, there is no doubt that while many expected the Heat to be led by just one star in Butler this season, it is clear that they are now being led by two stars.
That bodes quite well for the team’s hope to make a deep playoff run this season.