- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- Updated: September 29, 2020
Butler instead signed with the Heat, and the decision has paid off as they won the Eastern Conference title this season.
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) September 29, 2020
Ironically, the Heat and the Lakers will face each other in this year’s NBA Finals.
They have created one of the best duos in recent NBA history, and one can only wonder how much more dominant Los Angeles would have been if it had added Butler as well.
The core group has helped the Heat go 12-3 this postseason. They knocked off the Indiana Pacers, Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference.
Should Miami go on to win a championship, it is safe to say that Butler will continue to believe that he made the right decision.