- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Updated: September 22, 2020
The Boston Celtics are coming off of a huge win in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat.
While it seems that Boston may have gotten some of its mojo back, it still trails the Heat 2-1 in the best-of-seven series.
Celtics budding star Jayson Tatum reaffirmed that fact on Tuesday.
In a stunning comment, Jayson Tatum suggested the Celtics do, in fact, know the score of this series: “We’re still losing. And we know that.”
— Jay King (@ByJayKing) September 22, 2020
The Celtics are by no means in a position to rest on their laurels.
The Heat came back from big deficits in both of their wins in the series, and they look poised to make the NBA Finals.
Miami has started the postseason 11-2 in its first 13 games. The Celtics certainly present a challenge, especially with the return of forward Gordon Hayward, but Miami is still in the driver’s seat in the series.
The Heat and Celtics will square off in a pivotal Game 4 on Wednesday from the NBA’s Orlando, Fla. bubble.
Tipoff for Wednesday’s game is currently scheduled for 8:30 p.m. EST.