- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
James Johnson Reveals Health Status Heading Into 2018-19 Campaign
- Updated: September 14, 2018
On Friday, Heat fans got the good news they’ve been waiting for that Johnson is well on his way to full health.
Johnson enjoyed one of the better seasons of his career last year, when he averaged 10.8 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game. He also once again proved that he’s one of the most skilled defensive specialists in the NBA and started 41 games last season compared to just five starts in the previous campaign.
As the 6-foot-8 veteran prepares for his third season with the Heat, he’ll surely look to take yet another leap when it comes to proving his incredible value and versatility. Him being able to reach full health will certainly play a role in his ability to do so.
With NBA training camps starting up in just over a week, it will be interesting to see if Johnson reaches that 100 percent health before, or if he opts to start things off a bit slow. Either way, it seems likely that he will be ready to go come opening night.