- Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Bam Adebayo comments on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s uncertain future
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Bam Adebayo’s massive contract extension
- Moe Harkless reveals most important factor that led him to sign with Miami Heat
- Report: Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘more impressed’ by Heat extending Bam Adebayo rather than making him wait
- Report: Miami Heat expected to give Bam Adebayo close to $200 million contract extension
- Report: Bam Adebayo purposely walked by Lakers’ victory party on night Miami Heat lost NBA Finals
- Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Meyers Leonard’s NSFW response when asked how much he cares about stats
- Report: Miami Heat sign intriguing 6-foot-8 international prospect
James Johnson Reveals Health Status Heading Into 2018-19 Campaign
- Updated: September 14, 2018
On Friday, Heat fans got the good news they’ve been waiting for that Johnson is well on his way to full health.
Johnson enjoyed one of the better seasons of his career last year, when he averaged 10.8 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game. He also once again proved that he’s one of the most skilled defensive specialists in the NBA and started 41 games last season compared to just five starts in the previous campaign.
As the 6-foot-8 veteran prepares for his third season with the Heat, he’ll surely look to take yet another leap when it comes to proving his incredible value and versatility. Him being able to reach full health will certainly play a role in his ability to do so.
With NBA training camps starting up in just over a week, it will be interesting to see if Johnson reaches that 100 percent health before, or if he opts to start things off a bit slow. Either way, it seems likely that he will be ready to go come opening night.