- Report: Pat Riley Had to Lend Erik Spoelstra Several Armani Suits When He Became Miami Heat Coach
- Erik Spoelstra Explains Why He’s Encouraging Jae Crowder to Shoot From Even ‘Deeper Range’
- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Video: Jimmy Butler Yells ‘F–k You Bam’ Live on Air After Miami Heat-Denver Nuggets Game
Jae Crowder Salutes Kyle Korver for Standing Up for Black Teammates
- Updated: June 17, 2020
Milwaukee Bucks veteran Kyle Korver recently declared that he will support his black teammates if they decide not to play at the NBA’s 2019-20 resumption site.
Korver, 39, joined the Bucks last summer in order to finally win a title.
Prior to the coronavirus pandemic pausing the 2019-20 season in March, the Bucks looked like they were in ideal shape to capture the championship. The Bucks, led by superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo, have the best record in the league.
Several players, including Korver’s former teammate, Kyrie Irving, are hesitant about returning to action due to racial tensions and virus concerns.
After all, numerous players in the league contracted the contagious virus.
Korver and Crowder have played together a couple of times over the course of their careers. As a matter of fact, they competed alongside each other on the Utah Jazz last season.
Now, both journeyman are on Eastern Conference contenders and could very well meet in the postseason.
The regular season is expected to resume on July 30 in Orlando, Fla.