- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Jae Crowder Looks Back at Time Tom Thibodeau Challenged Him to Fight During Middle of Game
- Updated: July 25, 2020
On Saturday, it was reported that Tom Thibodeau landed a massive head-coaching deal with the New York Knicks.
CONGRATS TIBS ON THE NEW COACHING JOB. CANT WAIT TO HAVE THESE BATTLES WITH YOU AGAIN.! 😈😈 https://t.co/xJClBq39Cm
Crowder, 30, is not afraid to back down from anyone.
The pugnacious forward has stood up to opposing players and coaches during his career.
The incident between Crowder and Thibodeau took place in 2018. Crowder was a member of the Utah Jazz, while Thibodeau served as the head coach of the Minnesota Timberwolves.
At the time, All-Star Jimmy Butler played for the Timberwolves. The journeyman and Thibodeau have a strong relationship, going back to their days together with the Chicago Bulls.
Ironically, Butler and Crowder now compete alongside each other in Miami.
The pair is looking to bring the Heat a title. The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
The Heat resume the 2019-20 season against the Denver Nuggets on Aug. 1.