- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
Jae Crowder Issues Tragic Message After Seeing That LeBron James Missed His Mother During Quarantine
- Updated: July 21, 2020
Crowder, 30, lost his mother after she lost a long battle to cancer in 2017.
The heartbreaking news surfaced hours after Crowder was sent from the Boston Celtics to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2017. The forward was one of the pieces in the blockbuster deal for Kyrie Irving.
As a result, Crowder and James played alongside each other for part of the 2017-18 season in Cleveland. However, the Cavs dealt the hard-nosed veteran to the Utah Jazz in February of 2018.
The journeyman has played in a bunch of different cities over the course of his NBA career. Yet, he never complains. Instead, Crowder is always focused on working hard and winning at the highest level possible.
In Miami, Crowder is putting up 11.9 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game this season. He has been a impactful contributor coming off the Heat bench.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference. They are set on winning a title in the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla.
There is no doubt Crowder will be playing for his mother as he continues to honor her legacy.