- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Jae Crowder Issues Tragic Message After Seeing That LeBron James Missed His Mother During Quarantine
- Updated: July 21, 2020
Crowder, 30, lost his mother after she lost a long battle to cancer in 2017.
The heartbreaking news surfaced hours after Crowder was sent from the Boston Celtics to the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2017. The forward was one of the pieces in the blockbuster deal for Kyrie Irving.
As a result, Crowder and James played alongside each other for part of the 2017-18 season in Cleveland. However, the Cavs dealt the hard-nosed veteran to the Utah Jazz in February of 2018.
The journeyman has played in a bunch of different cities over the course of his NBA career. Yet, he never complains. Instead, Crowder is always focused on working hard and winning at the highest level possible.
In Miami, Crowder is putting up 11.9 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game this season. He has been a impactful contributor coming off the Heat bench.
The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference. They are set on winning a title in the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla.
There is no doubt Crowder will be playing for his mother as he continues to honor her legacy.