- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Updated: October 18, 2020
Crowder started in all 21 of the Heat’s playoff games. He was on the court as the Heat tore through the Eastern Conference, and he was on the court when the Heat unfortunately fell to the Los Angeles Lakers in six games in the NBA Finals.
Perhaps all those vivid memories are why Crowder appears to still be having nightmares about the Finals.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 17, 2020
Crowder also hopped on Twitter to send an amazing message to Heat fans around the world.
SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG… IM STILL SICK 🤦🏾♂️😷 BUT THANK YOU HEATNATION SINCE DAY UNO ITS BEEN NOTHING BUT LOVE.!! SORRY WE FELL SHORT OF THE MAIN GOAL.! YOUR LOVE/SUPPORT WAS FELT INSIDE THE BUBBLE.!! WE THANK YOU ALL.! YOURS TRULY- 99
Crowder is set to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason. Considering how well he played, it’s very likely he receives offers for a multiyear deal.
However, it likely won’t be from the Heat. Miami is prioritizing having as much free cap space as possible for the loaded 2021 free agency class.
Hopefully, the Heat manage to find a way to keep Crowder in South Florida. That way, he and his teammates can try to rectify falling short of an NBA title together next season.