- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Isaiah Thomas’ Latest Social Media Activity Signals He Could Be Joining Miami Heat
- Updated: July 10, 2020
Recently, free agent point guard Isaiah Thomas liked a photo on social media that indicated that he will be signed by the Miami Heat this offseason.
Thomas, 31, last suited up for the Washington Wizards earlier in the 2019-20 season.
He was sent to the Los Angeles Clippers in a midseason trade before ultimately getting waived.
The journeyman has bounced around the association throughout his career. As a matter of fact, he hasn’t been on a team for more than one season since his days with the Boston Celtics.
The feisty guard turned into an All-Star in Boston. During the 2016-17 season, Thomas averaged a career-high 28.9 points on top of 5.9 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
Now, the two-time All-Star can’t seem to find a job in the NBA.
If the sharpshooter landed with the Heat, he would provide a nice scoring boost. In addition, he would serve as a great league veteran for the team’s young guards to learn from.
Thomas has career averages of 18.1 points, 5.0 assists and 2.5 boards per game.