- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Isaiah Thomas’ Latest Social Media Activity Signals He Could Be Joining Miami Heat
- Updated: July 10, 2020
Recently, free agent point guard Isaiah Thomas liked a photo on social media that indicated that he will be signed by the Miami Heat this offseason.
Thomas, 31, last suited up for the Washington Wizards earlier in the 2019-20 season.
He was sent to the Los Angeles Clippers in a midseason trade before ultimately getting waived.
The journeyman has bounced around the association throughout his career. As a matter of fact, he hasn’t been on a team for more than one season since his days with the Boston Celtics.
The feisty guard turned into an All-Star in Boston. During the 2016-17 season, Thomas averaged a career-high 28.9 points on top of 5.9 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
Now, the two-time All-Star can’t seem to find a job in the NBA.
If the sharpshooter landed with the Heat, he would provide a nice scoring boost. In addition, he would serve as a great league veteran for the team’s young guards to learn from.
Thomas has career averages of 18.1 points, 5.0 assists and 2.5 boards per game.