- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
The Insane Amount of Dwyane Wade Jerseys Heat Sold After Trade
- Updated: February 9, 2018
According to a stat posted by ESPN’s Darren Rovell, the Heat sold Wade jerseys to fans in over 100 countries in 15 hours following the trade. In addition, Heat merchandise sales rose 8000 percent in just one day. It’s safe to say that Heat Nation is back in full effect.
Heat put @DwyaneWade jerseys on sale at 5pm yesterday. Received orders from more than 100 countries in 15 hours. Team merchandise sales are up 8000% from the previous two days. pic.twitter.com/nD3Gt0v2Ai
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) February 9, 2018
The Heat made two trades before the deadline yesterday as they acquired both Luke Babbitt from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for Okaro White and Wade from the Cleveland Cavaliers in exchange for a second-round draft pick.
Wade is confirmed to be playing tonight against the Milwaukee Bucks at 5 p.m. ET.