- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Juwan Howard Being Named Head Coach of Michigan
- Updated: May 22, 2019
Wade, who retired at the end of the season, took to Twitter to congratulate Howard on the new job. The 13-time All-Star pointed out that Howard is very deserving of the position.
Talk to me nice. Say it is so!!!? My guy deserves this opportunity. This will only be right https://t.co/TWWH4UuiTZ
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 22, 2019
Wade has plenty of experience with Howard.
The two were teammates in Miami for three years before Howard retired. Howard then became an assistant coach with the Heat and got to coach the former NBA Finals MVP.
It goes without saying that the two are close. And Wade knows as well as anyone that Howard is deserving of the position.
Howard played his college basketball at Michigan. He’ll be returning home 25 years after finishing his playing days for the Wolverines.
Michigan had an opening after coach John Beilein left to join the Cleveland Cavaliers. The school jumped on the opportunity to sign Howard.
Howard has been in high demand as a coaching candidate. He had earned a few interviews with NBA teams following his six years as an assistant with the Heat.