- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
Goran Dragic Shows Off Epic Bubble Squad Consisting of Luka Doncic and Nikola Jokic
- Updated: August 27, 2020
The group consists of Dallas Mavericks phenom Luka Doncic and Denver Nuggets big man Nikola Jokic.
Balkan 💥 pic.twitter.com/pjzyUqzaLO
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) August 27, 2020
Dragic, 34, has been in the bubble since early July. The crew that the Slovenian guard has been spotted with appears to be from Europe.
Doncic, who has been one of the best stories of the bubble, is also from Slovenia. Although Doncic’s crew is down 2-3 to the Los Angeles Clippers, he has been fantastic in his playoff series debut.
The superstar is collecting 29.6 points, 10.0 rebounds and 8.6 assists per game in the first round against the Clippers. Furthermore, Doncic conducted a phenomenal game-winner on the Clippers in Game 4 that blew the league away.
Jokic has also been playing terrific in the bubble, though his team is on the brink of elimination versus the Utah Jazz. He’s putting up 26.4 points, 7.8 rebounds and 5.0 assists per contest against the Jazz.
As for Dragic, he helped the Heat quickly advance to the second round. The veteran gathered 22.8 points, 5.0 assists and 4.0 rebounds in a 4-0 sweep over the Indiana Pacers.