- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Goran Dragic sends emotional message to Heat Nation after season ends
- Updated: October 11, 2020
The Miami Heat’s improbable playoff run came to a close on Sunday night as they fell 106-93 to the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 6 of the NBA Finals.
The Heat were decimated by injuries during the NBA Finals, but none was bigger than losing Goran Dragic to a torn plantar fascia in Game 1.
Dragic returned in Game 6, but was far from his usual self, as he played just under 19 minutes and finished with just five points on 2-of-8 shooting.
After the loss, Dragic shared a heartfelt message addressed to Heat Nation.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) October 12, 2020
Dragic is a free agent this coming offseason, but it is likely that he will be back in Miami.
The veteran guard had a fantastic season for the Heat, as he averaged 16.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game during the regular season.
The Heat clearly could benefit from having Dragic back as they look to make another run at an NBA title during the 2020-21 campaign.