- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Goran Dragic Pays Tribute to Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh as Miami Heat Advance in Playoffs
- Updated: September 9, 2020
The Miami Heat advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals with a 103-94 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It took the Heat just five games to dispose of the top-seeded Bucks and reach the Eastern Conference Finals. It the first time Miami has gone this far in the playoffs since the Heat’s Big 3 of Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James did it in 2014.
After the win, Goran Dragic paid tribute to Wade and Bosh.
Goran Dragic on finally getting to the Eastern Conference Finals with the Heat: "It means a lot. If I look back, we never had a chance to play with CB. D-Wade, then he left. It was a lot of ups and downs, but I'm happy that we finally made it. We're still not done."
— David Wilson (@DBWilson2) September 9, 2020
Up next, the Heat will play either the Boston Celtics or the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Boston currently leads their series, 3-2.
Miami has been fantastic in the postseason, going 8-1 thus far.
Dragic finished Tuesday night’s game with 17 points on 7-of-15 shooting.