- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Goran Dragic Pays Tribute to Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh as Miami Heat Advance in Playoffs
- Updated: September 9, 2020
The Miami Heat advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals with a 103-94 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It took the Heat just five games to dispose of the top-seeded Bucks and reach the Eastern Conference Finals. It the first time Miami has gone this far in the playoffs since the Heat’s Big 3 of Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James did it in 2014.
After the win, Goran Dragic paid tribute to Wade and Bosh.
Goran Dragic on finally getting to the Eastern Conference Finals with the Heat: "It means a lot. If I look back, we never had a chance to play with CB. D-Wade, then he left. It was a lot of ups and downs, but I'm happy that we finally made it. We're still not done."
— David Wilson (@DBWilson2) September 9, 2020
Up next, the Heat will play either the Boston Celtics or the Toronto Raptors in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Boston currently leads their series, 3-2.
Miami has been fantastic in the postseason, going 8-1 thus far.
Dragic finished Tuesday night’s game with 17 points on 7-of-15 shooting.