- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Goran Dragic Leads Slovenia to Gold Medal Game at EuroBasket 2017
- Updated: September 14, 2017
Dragic, the only active NBA player on the Slovenian team’s roster, impacted the game in all facets, contributing 15 points, six rebounds and five assists in his 27 minutes. The Spanish team boasted NBA veterans such as Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, and Ricky Rubio, but were not able to keep up with Slovenia’s hot shooting (14-of-25 3-pointers made).
One of those three-point makes came on this ridiculous bank shot from Dragic:
— FIBA (@FIBA) September 14, 2017
Slovenia will take on the winner of Friday’s semifinal between Russia and Serbia on Sunday. This will be the Slovenian national team’s first appearance in a EuroBasket championship game after improving to 8-0 for the tournament.
After the tournament ends, the 31-year-old point guard will have just over a week to rest before training camp starts with the Heat. With his impressive performances leading into camp, Dragic should be poised for a huge season.