- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
Goran Dragic Leads Slovenia to Gold Medal Game at EuroBasket 2017
- Updated: September 14, 2017
Dragic, the only active NBA player on the Slovenian team’s roster, impacted the game in all facets, contributing 15 points, six rebounds and five assists in his 27 minutes. The Spanish team boasted NBA veterans such as Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, and Ricky Rubio, but were not able to keep up with Slovenia’s hot shooting (14-of-25 3-pointers made).
One of those three-point makes came on this ridiculous bank shot from Dragic:
— FIBA (@FIBA) September 14, 2017
Slovenia will take on the winner of Friday’s semifinal between Russia and Serbia on Sunday. This will be the Slovenian national team’s first appearance in a EuroBasket championship game after improving to 8-0 for the tournament.
After the tournament ends, the 31-year-old point guard will have just over a week to rest before training camp starts with the Heat. With his impressive performances leading into camp, Dragic should be poised for a huge season.